A short but concise interview with Rapture. Keep an eye on this rising star at Enzyme.
Category: Artist Interviews
Enzyme Records is coming back with a vengeance introducing new artist after new artist, with many more coming soon. This time, we are proud to introduce not one, not two, but three united members, ‘Nocturnal Ritual’ to our crew! Let’s find out where they’re coming from and what their intentions are with their new platform!
Nocturnal Ritual has become the newest addition to the Enzyme Records crew, let’s find out who this group is and where they’re coming from.
Hello world! ‘Nocturnal Ritual’ is a group of three people – Dave Paalhaar, Manuel Kuijpers and Tim Paalhaar. We are all from the East of Holland (Oldenzaal/Hengelo), and met each other through our musical backgrounds. Manuel is a DJ and has an event organization that focuses mainly on parties at Metropool in Hengelo where he had booked us a few time, that’s how we became close friends and still are this day.
Your names are no stranger to the long time Hardcore diehard fans out there. Explain to your newer audience who you were and where you’ve come from.
Dave and Tim used to perform and produce under the names ‘T-Junction & Rudeboy’, as well as ‘Eastside Connection’. We produced tracks like “Cosmic Dreamer’, ‘Trigger My Element (Bassleader anthem)’, ‘A New Level of Freak’, ‘Take the Power’, ‘Against All Odds’, ‘What’s up With Life’, ‘Culture’, ‘Stomp’, ‘Midnight Massacre’, ‘Superior Minds’ and many more, released on The Third Movement and Masters of Hardcore labels. We’ve also performed at plenty of big parties and festivals like Thunderdome, Dominator, Masters of Hardcore, Q-base, Decibel, Deqon1, Syndicate, Bassleader, Fantasy Island and Hardshock.
So if our names sound familiar, that’s probably why haha.
We imagine that this is a difficult question for any established name in Hardcore to answer, but what are your most beloved memories from your career?
Our best memories, damn that’s a tough question. There have been so many incredible highlights throughout years, but to name a few: the tours through Australia were awesome, same as the gigs in Scotland, Spain, Germany and Italy.
The performances at Thunderdome, the mother of all parties, were of course, an honor to perform at. Bassleader, which Tim (T-Junction) had the privilege to make the anthem for, MOH and Dominator, hmm honestly, we’re all just really passionate about performing for a crowd that loves Hardcore as much as we do. Big or small, we don’t care, as long as the crowd goes wild!
So you had established yourselves on the biggest, and most respected labels in Hardcore with your previous names, why change to ‘Nocturnal Ritual’? Where did the name come from?
Well, collectively speaking, we had the feeling that we were totally stuck in Hardcore and we needed to clear our heads. The end result being that we decided to do something totally different for a while. We discovered a fresh new sound called ‘Subground’ and were really inspired by guys like ‘Geck-o’ and ‘Acti’, but in the end, we discovered that it didn’t totally match our style, so we decided that we would start our own label, which is now called ‘Audiouce’. That project has resulted in a lot of versatile productions by some very talented producers.
The fact that all 3 of us became father’s of some lovely kids in almost the same time period also had a lot to do with us having a break from the Hardcore scene over all. Our lives changed big time, in a great way of course, but we all needed to find the balance between our family lives and our music, and our families were our priority.
In the meantime, we were still interested in Hardcore of course, but we followed it from a distance when, out of nowhere, A.L.E.X.Events in Germany contacted us and asked if we were interested in doing a performance for them, as well as being responsible for producing the anthem for “A Nightmare in Germany” and that’s what triggered the Hardcore drive in us again. On top of that, ‘Unity Radio’ has to be mentioned as a form of inspiration as well, listening to their shows and hearing all the new and fresh productions in the DJ sets really got us excited to get back into the scene again. After the gig “A nightmare in Germany”, we decided we wanted to do Hardcore again, but we decided that we wanted to make a fresh new start. We also acknowledged that we needed new input from someone with fresh ideas, someone to complete the team. We instantly came up with the idea to ask Manuel. We knew he is a skilled DJ and that he knows his way around Social Media and building websites, so this would absolutely be the perfect addition to the team. Manuel was excited from the beginning, so we met and had a brainstorming session. What the name of our group would be was an issue, we had a lot of ideas for it but we couldn’t agree with each other. Until one day one of us comes up with the word “nocturnal”. “We should use that in our name!” everyone agreed, but the word alone wasn’t enough. That’s when we remembered an awesome track by Mr. Tommyknocker – ‘Nocturnal Rituals’, and that had to be it! ‘Nocturnal Ritual’ was born.
In the mean time, Dave still had contact with his good friend Mick (Accelerator/Rapture), who we had known from our time at MOH records and Mick asked us if we would be interested in releasing on Enzyme Records. We thought it was a very cool opportunity and made a appointment to see Patrick and Andrea. We talked for a while, discussed a lot of stuff and asked what each other’s expectations were. We must say It felt good from the start and here we are.
Your debut on Enzyme Records will be on Enzyme 65 – LMNT 3 which will include a single track from yourselves, that will be released in the middle of October. What can we expect from your renewed selves?
The track can best be described as a fresh and modern sounding mainstream banger, but different from our earlier productions because we’ve used newer and higher quality software and equipment than we did before. It’s very atmospheric and deep but simple and effective at the same time (is that even possible? YES! haha). The name of the track (Mindbender) was made up before we started to build the track, because of its bending lead-sound. In addition, we found this vocal in our database and it matched the name of the track perfectly, so we are pretty satisfied with the final result and hope that it gets picked up by the audience and our colleagues.
Is ‘Mindbender’ the sound that we can expect more of? Is this your new signature sound?
Yes and no. Yes of course you can expect fresh mainstream tracks from us, but we’re also going to try different styles then you’re used to hearing from us. Hence the re-branding.
For example, Manuel is a real love of the up-tempo sound and he’d probably kill us if we didn’t make a few up-tempo slammers haha. Tim is a big fan of the darker melodic stuff and the good old ‘Artcore’ sound, while Dave really likes the Frenchcore vibe, so you’re probably going to hear influences of this throughout our productions. We also plan on utilizing Industrial & Drum ‘n’ Bass influences in our future productions. Hardcore has so many faces nowadays, it would be a shame if we would stick to just one particular style.
Last Summer, we saw you performing again at a few festivals. How did it feel to be back on stage again?
We did a few gigs like , ‘Nature One’, ‘Fantasy Island’, ‘Rainbow Rave’ and ‘Experience Festival’.
It felt amazing to be back on stage for the Hardcore audience, and we hope that we’re going to get the opportunity to experience these feelings all over again a lot more in the near future.
We understand that performing every weekend is your goal for the future, Will it be all three of you performing on stage together?
You’re not going to find the three of us behind the decks, Dave and Manuel are the DJ team and the face of ‘Nocturnal Ritual’. It’s possible that if one of them is unable to perform, that Tim will fill in for him. Our plan is to make heaps of new music and get as many bookings as possible. We also hope we can reach the highest possible levels again when it comes to parties and festivals.
Tim and Dave are going to take care of the music production, while Manuel (assisted by Tim) is our main man for Social Media and the website which will be online soon (www.nocturnalritual.nl).
We’re all doing what we love to do and what we’re good at, we’ve all got a share in the tasks for the group.
Given your background, we imagine that you can be booked to perform several different styles. What can you be booked to play?
Well in one of the previous questions, we talked about what you could expect from us on a production level, the same will go for our performances.
You are probably going to hear a lot of different styles of Hardcore in our sets. All precise chosen music, making sure it will fit each other perfectly and mixed tight. So a description for our style is not easy, but if we have to throw a word out there to explain the style we can be booked for, “Energetic” would cover it the most, if you’re interested in what we can perform, just contact our agent and inquire.
Where can you be booked?
We are aiming to join the Concrete Agency, but for now Andrea van der Rhee from Cardiac Music is taking care of our bookings. You can contact her at: email@example.com
We hope you all enjoy what we’ll be doing, and we hope to meet you soon!
Stay Healthy, Nocturnal OUT!!!
Hey all, we are two brothers Jan (34) and Martin (32) and we are living in the southern part of Germany. We are new Enzyme artists and we answered some interview questions. Enjoy reading!
What inspired you to make music together?
Well we came in contact with Hardcore in the mid-nineties and fell instantly in love with this style of music. Back then we wanted to make our own songs, but always asked ourselves how this music was created as we were pretty young haha.
After a few years we saw that a friend of us was working with Fast Tracker 2 to create his own music. You could say that this was the moment when inspiration hit us!
Tell me about yourself.
– Like a swarm, I are one. My sound is many, many is one.
What are your strengths?
– Technologically advanced. Breaking fuses. 360 no scopes.
What are your weaknesses?
– Many Doritos™ breaks.
Why do you want this job?
– Hidden in the streams of reality lies a vortex, a knot in time if you will. Acquiring access to this whirlpool opens a gateway, through which any dimensional traveller can spread their influence, be it good or evil, over the naive, quivering, unsuspecting world.
Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
– Pretty much Fukqt. Album. Wipe an entire genre of music off the face of the earth. Park ranger.
What’s your ideal company?
– Valve Corporation.
Why should we hire you?
– The Light can only hold fast for so long. An age will arise wherein all you have come to hold dear will be but a whisper of a forgotten time, crushed beneath the weight of The Darkness, like a seashell disintegrates beneath the heavy sole of a marching boot.
What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
W̵̷̗͕ͧ͗̀̇̃̇̾̑ͅĕ̪̹̄͠͞ ͚͚̑͐e̢̨͉̮̬̖̙̼͉̖̎͗͋̑͆̌c̡̫̹̈́̀̚l̵̡̩̮̘̗̫̮̭ͤ̌͂͆ͥ̍ͯ̀ȋ̻͎͙̭̬̼̫̯͆ͨ̌͗p͓̖̼͖̙͑̏̈́̏s͙̜̜̹͎͍̘̞͆̃͛̃̿̊ͨ̃ͦ͟e̖̜̟̹̱͊͗ͪ̒ͫ́̚ ͖͕̝͎͇̓̈ͫͧ͑ş̡̠̘̮̞̗̈̃̊͊ͪ͘p̛͍͑̇ͦ̓͘͜ͅą͇̳̞͖̻͓̒ͫ̋͜͞c̡͖̺̻͈̟͔͉ͩͬ̽̚e̙̠̰ͤ̃̇̇ͮ̓̕ ̴̡̠̰̦͎̫͍̩̣̘ͯ̍̾̏̌a̸̦̲̦̞ͩͤ̍ͮn̛̞̘̔̒͑̍̀ͫ́͡d̵̡̯̥̳̖̘̿̏͒̿̿̒̓̑̐ ̯̖̖̗̣͙̩͚̽ͦ̑ͮ̈͛͗̍̒͝ṭ̷̛̬̬͇̬̘̂ͪ͋̆i͍̝̻̱̭ͬ̂̅ͣ͒̚m̂ͤ҉̵͖̗̙ę̸̹͔̰̬̩̌̿ͪ̄̐ͣ͛.ͮ҉̶̰ ̧̗̰͍ͤ͛̋͛͡͠L̷̢͓̭̬̫͉̅͒ͦ̑̇͒īͨ̏̀̑ͭ͗҉͓̖͟k̵̦̬̪̰̘̰̖̽͢e̵̩̺̞̩̻̣̺͂ͮ͑̾̃͐ͣͮ̆͢ͅ ̥̝̝͖̼̠͎͚̂̔â͕͉̦̳̫̅͒̈̚͢ ̶̗̳̺̾ͧ̊s̛̻̙͆̉ͬ̽̌̽̐͛̉w̛̯̯̝̜̫̎͛͂̀ͤ̿̚̚a̷͔̋́̐̉͌͋r̸̪̖͕͔̜ͮ̒͘m͕̫͔̱͉͑͗ͯ̊̐͞,̥̪̊͂͋ ̢̄̈̍͏̦̫̖I͛͏̰̣̗͈̀ ̀̍̍͂̋̎̈̿̀҉͎̩̹͖͙̠͚̼a̶̢͇͚̟͌ͯͩr̢̳̱͉̦̲̗͖͈ͭͤ̀͛̍̒ͤ͆́͝e̵͙̝̓̎̇ͣ̓͠͝ ̶͔͖͉̬̤̹͚͉̗̔o̺̝̗̫ͧͪͪ̀ͤ̇n̟̦̊ͥͧͯ͆ͥ̄̀e̷̢̬̭͇̝̲̗̟̼̽́ͮͦ͌̽.̝̠̯͉̰̆̇͛ͦ̚̕̕ ̜͔̳͕̳̖̏̓ͯ͊͡ͅL̪͓͖̜̦̀ͧ͆̈́̍̓̏ͅͅi̸̷̡̤̘̹̘̪̩̓͗͌͆k̢̮͂̆̄͑͠e̮̠̞̺͎̳̪̾̿ͫ̅ ̥̙̲̯̯̐͌̂̕͝ợ͓̟̤̯̤̆̃ͨ̆́͆̒ͨ̈́̕n̴̞̖̞̺̫ͯ́̄͗̽͛̒e̍ͥ̋͒ͭ̂ͬͧ͏̫̘ ̸͛҉̤̫̞̱ͅo̧̞̣͊̔͛͛̍͡ȑ̶̡͉̟̳̼̻̹̫͌̍̚͡g̥̻̟̓̈́ͨ̑̑̾̍̚͡a̛̫̳̫̫̠͈ͭ̊͐́͛͌͒͟n̝̙̰̪̖̥̆̄̓̇͛̄̂̊i̵̮̰͎͓̺͚̣͖ͩ́͌̚͞ṡ̮̩͖̦̞ͬ̃m̸̨͙̹̥͌̀,̡͙̯͙̪̣̝ͬ̋͒ͪ ̸͔̹̦ͭ̇ô̧̪͛ͪ͠ͅṋ̩̯̝̅ȩ̳̥͚̦̗̻͈ͮ ̢̣͍̙ͩ̈́̇̀d̡͈͉̟̑͂̑ͯ̅͆̇̀į̬ͭ̑͟s̜̳͔̙̹ͨͤ͊ͫ̅̄̅́̕̕ͅȩ̱̺̤̩̀̆͋̇͜a̵̳̰̘̬͎͛̚ͅs̨̳̠̣͇ͩ̓͜e̺͖̙̦͚͖̅͌ͫ͘,̩̬̞͙̯̜̺ͥ̃ ̯̟̜͕̫̼͈̻̋a̠̣͍͙̙͕͐̊ͤ̓̽̃̚n̨̝̹̻̼̝͍̏ͫ͝ͅ ̸̩̱͍̰̄̿͊ͤ͆ͤͦ͜ụ̡̱͂ͣ̏͞n̴̠͇̪͉ͥͭ̂s̠̙͍̜̟̙ͩ̃ͬ͊̿ͭ̃ͭͅt̷̗͇̆̒̌ͫ͒͌̀̚ȯ̠̞̰͆̅ͭp̸̢͕̩͍ͤ́͒̄̒̉̀͞pͨͧ̔̂̓͌̊͒҉҉̡̝̭͔̥̱aͣͩ̔̐͡҉͈̖̻͔͔b̳̪̣̓̌͗̇̄̄ͬl̩͕̪͉̰͔͚̝̔͌͆͐͟ĕ̶͉̠̱͋ͮͅ ̷̶̮͍̼̜̠̱͓͑͋ͫͅw͕̫͚̬̩̹͍̠ͫ̈́̄͛̅̏͡ā̛̲̬̬̙͖̟̝͎̰̉͋̎̅͊̒͜v̮͈̮͗̓̆͆̓̃̇̀ͅḛ͉̫̘͌̂ͨͫ͂͛ͪ̚.̩̟̣͓̜̝̈̔ ̡̯̖̫͍̩̰̘̈́͗̄͛A͓̻̱̫̝͚̞ͣͣ̉̿̀́̕ͅ ͈̟̹̿͗̐̋ͦ͝vͪ̓̈́̀̐͏̭̹͕̝̤̻̼̰̘͟͡a̻͇̺͚͚ͣ̑̓̒̕ͅŝ̸̩̱͂͗͑̎͋̚t͎͎̲͓̹͚̠͚͌͑ͯͤͤ̾,̶͓ͥ͒ͧͥ͆͢ ̢̛͍̬̜͂ͪ̿͗̐ṫ́ͮͦ̌́̐͘͏͎͔̝̫͉̭o̅̈͐ͪ͏͕̣w̭͇̖͓̰̙̮̝ͫ̆e̴̹̯̟̹ͣ̂ͦ̎̓̌͡r̵̅ͪ͆̉͒ͧ͑̓͗͏̮̜̭̥̯̹̬̝i̪͇̞͍̺̣͉ͦ̓̔ͅǹ̢̧͙̠ͬͣͣ̓͢g̶̡̧͓̫ͫ͒͒͂ ̡̡̫̜͍̻ͣ̌͐͡ͅw̡̹͚̜̮̭̗͚̪̋̋ͤ̉ͮ̿͊ͣã̸͌̌͂̊ͥ͒̆͏̺̗͘l̛̯̙̭̙ͣ͑̈̆͑l̦͎̱̰̘ͪͧ̆͂͗͆͒ ̨̮̙͒̓ͮ̓̑ͨ̆o̸̓ͦ́ͧ̆͆҉̫̩͉̜͉f̡̯ͦͣͨ̽̀͡ͅ ̷̧̘͔͋̂ͪ̾̚͜ń͙̳̭̐ͬ̈͡o̞̺̺͙̮̺ͪ̔ͮt̗̱̝͉ͨͣ̄͢͞h̡̭̳̘̥̞̑ͮ̿ͧ̔͒̍ͅǐ̫̬̗̦̌ͤ͟n̢͖̻̟̙̰̭̂̕͡g̍̃̑ͨ̾͏̢̬̞̰ͅ.̷̫̳̭̖̦̯̝̠̍̾̋̈̏͜͞ ̛̯̤̄̍ͬ͒͋̓̆̄͞N̢͙͈̼̟̖̺̠͇ͥͧͤͥ̀͑̍o̸͇̩̹ͤ͐t̢͈̭̯̮̝ͨͫ͒̂ͭ̏̏͐ͦh̟̫̖̮̤ͩͦ͆ͩ̎̌̈́͢ȉ̸̸͓̱͉̼̈̇̂̚͡n̙̹̲͔͓̓͑ͥ͌̄ͨ̽ͦ́g̤̦͚̥̘̮̀́ͨ̄͊̔ͬͯ̇.̢̛̳͖͓͎͍̟͚̄̔̀͂̽̍̾̆́ͅN̸̬̥͙̹̫̺͔̱̓͊ͭ͗̃́͒̚o̼͚̫̯̞̘̳̍ͨͪ͟ṫ̴̺̘̹̹̜̠̫̩̔̄͑ͩ̃̒̀ͅh̶̷͇̤̅̿̿͞i͕͓̪̤̎ͭ̽̋̒ͤ͆̉̀nͬ̓͏͇̤̙̼̀ģ͎̻̬̝̠̌̃̃͡.͓̘̰̭͖̦̱ͨ͆̈́̃̀͟ No̸̓ͦ́ͧ̆͆҉̫̩͉̜͉ṫ̴̺̘̹̹̜̠̫̩̔̄͑ͩ̃̒̀ͅh̶̷͇̤̅̿̿͞i͕͓̪̤̎ͭ̽̋̒ͤ͆̉̀nͬ̓͏͇̤̙̼̀ģ͎̻̬̝̠̌̃̃͡.͓̘̰̭͖̦̱ͨ͆̈́̃̀͟
What recent acomplishments are you proud of?
– We have completed three new Hymnes of Destruction. The first pair shall be spread upon existance as an entwined couple, named thusly: Waffle Stomp and Fuse Breaker. The third shall be unveiled on a shortly forthcoming point in your timeline.
Are you willing to relocate?
– I am everywhere.
Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
– I once drank 19 bottles of Mountain Dew™ and played every TTM™ vinyl record backwards at 4 RPM to analyze all hidden messages.
Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
– “The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1346 – 53. The plague created a series of religious, social, and economic upheavals, which had profound effects on the course of European history. 1/10 – Would not recommend.” – N.Y. Times
How do you handle working with people who annoy you?
– We spread Darkness and Despair in their timeline, like a child stirring India ink through her morning milk with the unclad finger-bone of a long dead poet.
If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
– We would spread Darkness and Despair in your timeline, like a child stirring India ink through her morning milk with the unclad finger-bone of a long dead poet.
If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
– Law?HAHAW̲̥̮̭͚̱̦̌ͦ̔̉̕͝e̔͂ͪ̕͝͏̜̞̲̬̤ ̡̬̟͈͎͓̞͖͆͑̾̿ͥ͞t̖͕͎̲̯̰͇͌̈́ͭ̽ͦ̆̓ͥ̀͠r͚͚̙͕͈̞ͨͬ͆̏͊̋͂̚̕a͍͇̳̗͇̘͕̿̓̿ͬ͋͒̇̀͢n͖̺̞̹̟̩̩̜̽̌̎̉͞s̖̗͕̻ͯͬ̔͊ͮ̆̉ͥ͝c̴̛̣̭̥͛͑ͯ͆ͯ́e̹̪̯̭̙͆ñ̴̝̲̙͕͚̟͈͙̊̅̅ḑ̯̤ͬ̍̀͠ ̲̱̥̼͈͎ͤͣͪ͑ͬͯţ̰̺̩̭̠̳̦͕͋ͦ̐̽̓̏ͨ̑͛́i͙͚̐̍̿͌͌ͮͩ͠m̧͇̲̻̰̻̥̥ͬ̈͛̌̆ͣ̋͞e̵̳͎̥̝̥̎ͪͭͨ͂̀ͮ̕.̷͙͕̣̮̪̃̆͟ ̡̧̜̠̭̠̖̘̻͗͌̊ͪ̂̎́H̱̠͒̈́͒ͣͪ̂u͒ͨ͒͏̳͖̣̹̗̠͓̕͡m̸͇̬͈̺̹ͦ̇ͫ͊̀ả͖̙̮͙̹͙̺̦̟͂̀͝ņ̖̭̬̱ͣ͘͞ͅi͚͉̖̤̯̜̪͐̒ͅt̍ͪ̃͗̋̏̃҉̷̶̳̗̪̮̣̠͓̙͚y̶̡̺̗͍̰̭̫̖̅̓ͥ͌ͮ͐ͤ͊̕ ̤͉̰̦̥̑a̓͏̡͖̯̻̫͓̺ͅn͓͔̙̰ͣ̊ͩ̏̀ḑ̬̼̻̱̩̙͎̥̲̃̓̐̽͌ͣ͑̃ ̘̩̩͍͐ͬ͊͒͗t̨̥̪̻̭̙̫̳͖̑̔ͧ̇h̷̭͙̣̺̭̿͞e̛͙̲̣͗ͦͯ̋́͠i͕̎̄̄ͥͨ̄̄ͦr̸̡̭̉̋͝ ̻̬͍̅̍́a̧̰͙ͤ̿̾ͥͧ̂͡d̨̥ͮ̎ͤò͇̫̥̞͔͎͕̼̐̄͋ͭ̏ͬ͠r̳̥͈̺̝̐̌͆̆ͦ̉̔ͅa̰̳͈̣̳̜͖ͩ͆́̀ͅb̷͓ͧ̈͑̒͠l̸̼̹̒͋ͅe̴̪͕̅̃ͧ,̹̦̞͚̖̣̺̾ͨͨ̃̈̋̾ͣ́͜ͅ ̛͉̩͇̥͇͋̀͐ͣ͆̚̚̕͢p̡̜̪̟̥̱̼͇͈̿̋̈́e̮̺̥̍͑ͦ͐́̆͘t͚̮ͩͮͫ̿ţ͖͈ͤ̄ͦͩ͆̕͡ȳ͈͙̘͕ͪ͑̋ ̶̜͇̼͖͓̖͙̾̎̓ͥͩ́̎ͬͬ́ͅr̸̸͍͇̳̥̲͖̋ͧ̆̃̑͌̒u̍̋ͭ̉̈̉͏̵̫̝͉̼l͙̳̠̥̤͓̬͚̄ͦ͊ͭͅḛ̵̥͕͉̠͕̽͗̆̓̈͆́ͥ̊͠s̝͕̝̰̠͖̳ͦ͒͐́͠ ͙̰͉̥͚͈̄̉̑̓m̞͎̗̝͙̰̺͖̻̐͌̑ê̬̭̮̲̟̜͗̿ͪ̊͑̃́a̷̪̰̼̗̯͒̈́̏̿̚̕ͅn̏ͭ̓̔ͣ̉̿͏̩̱͕͈͕̩̞͎͖ ̰̣͉̟͕̤̖̔͛̎͊ͨͅa̯̫̩̜̮̮̜͉͗̍̓͟ͅs̵̨̝̼̰͈̺̫̮̔ͦͯͩ̿ͧ̉̕ ̶͔̙͉͔͍̱̠͈ͬͦ̎́m̶̢̟̗̖͍̝̲̐ͤ͝u̪͕̺͐ͤͦ̇ͦ͂̏ͯ̀͞c̘̼̞̜̆̃ͫ̏ͮ̐h͈̺̮̗͇̋͋ͯͥ̏͐́͢ ͎̗̠͖̲̘̦̩͋͒ͮ̾̏̔͗͒ͨ͘͢͡ͅt̻͙͑͊̍͗́̚̚o̸̫̳ͨͧ̎̈́ͦͬͭ ̳̜̻̝̭̳̮͙ͦ̾̕ų̊̽̿̏̾ͤͅͅş̩̠̻͙͔̱͔͑̊͊͐̚ ͔̻̘̱ͣ̎̓ͤͧͭ̀a̗̤̥̹̭͆̎ͅͅ ̦̖̞̿ͮͥ̊̓ͨ͜p̢̡͈̟̬̠̦͊͂̏̄ͬͯr̶͙͈̊ͧͤ̅̃̑ḁ̝̤̞͖͓͔̋͛ͥͦ͂m͙̹͍̺͚̗̱̓̓̒́ ̱͈̬̙̣̪͚ͮ̀͘͠ͅm͇̭̣̓ͨͫ̌ͮ̋̈ą̴̠͈͍͔̘͍͒͂̊̏͞ͅt̤͓̭͇̳̞̟̓̊̊͐͠ͅt͙̝̟͚̙̝̝̤ͩͥ̽ͣ̍̓ͫ̐̕e̞͔̬̰̠̠̺͉̐͂͊r̴̞̻͙͉͍͋ͥ̓͛̉ͨs̼̬͍͈̘̻͚̰̝̎̚̕ ̄̎̍͆͟͞҉͉̯̠̟̗̙ͅt͗́͂̍̆͂͝͏͙̠ͅo͈̜̝͍͙̫͎ͯ̂̅̈͆̕ ̧̧͙̳̳̼̿̌͑̈͞a̢̜̬͚̜̺̰͎͌ ̛̻̗͚̦͍͉ͧ͜͞b̲̠̘͙͕̥͈͙͔̅͛͞͞l͎̦ͬͫͯ̍̅͜͞a̵͙̺͔̪̾̒͘ͅc̵̴̲̏͒ͫͩ͋͛̌k̤̲̾̋ ̝̭͍͕̥̳̖̻̄ͮ͗͘h̨̢͕͓̼̖̠̳̅̈̃͑́͞o̡͉̜̥̓̿ͪͪ͌͛͡l̺ͬ͗̋́̄̇̈̀e̴̛͖̘͈ͧ͢.̵̹͎͇͕͓̟̺̼ͦͤ̇͆̆̊͐͂
What are you looking for in terms of career development?
– We will become undeniable.
What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
– The utter and complete dismemberment of existence.
How would you describe your work style?
– Loud. Disruptive. Terrible. Dank. Occasionally funny.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
– Dark. Ominous. Pretty hilarious.
Sell me this pencil.
– How about a magic trick?